Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal jobs advertised in newspaers. It needs the services of skilled and experienced employees. Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal advertised the followings positions like Clerk jobs, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Sweeper, Warden, Cook and Attendant. The jobs are required at Muzaffargarh Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad and Lahore.
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab required the advertised job on the contract basis. Initially these jobs are valid for June 2021. However, extension may be possible, but after the project there will be no extension of these jobs.
|Job Location||Muzaffargarh DG Khan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Lahore.|
|Qualification/Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Experience||At least three years’ experience|
|Job Posted date||15 January, 2021|
|Job last date||04 February, 2021|
1. The appointment will be according to 2004 policy.
2. Separate application is required for every job position. The job titles must be clear on envelop. Otherwise application will be not entertained.
3. There is some position for Panahgah and timing will start from evening and there is no relaxation for duty hours.
4. Write your application on plain paper and mention job title on envelop. Attach all relevant documents with application.
5. The jobs are for only Punjab province.
6. Govt and semi Govt servant send their application through their parent organization.
7. There will be age relaxation according to Govt policy for male for five years, female for eight years and disabled person ten years.
8. Authority can cancel or increase the number of jobs.
9. Applicant bring all original documents and set of copies on the date of test interview. There is no TA/DA for test interview.
10. The last date for application submission is 04.02.2021.