Frontier Works Organization FWO is Pakistan famous works organization. This organization is going to hire skilled, experienced and qualified staff for its organization. Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs in Rawalpindi require skills, experience and relevant qualifications. All Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs in Rawalpindi demands hard workers and dedicated individuals.
Frontier Works Organization FWO advertise these jobs like General Manger, HR deputy Manager, Assistant Manager HR, Company Secretary, Deputy Manger Finance, Deputy Manager MSAs, Assistant Manager MSA, Assistant Manager Finance, Assistant Manager Legal, DEO, Manger Audit, Manger Civil, Manager Coord, Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, SDO, Surveyor Gde I, Head Clerk, Computer Operator, Naib Qasid and Sweeper.
These jobs require different type of qualifications. However, all qualifications are mentioned against each position or job in advertisement. The main qualification required for these jobs are Middle, Bachelor, BA, B.com, MBA, DAE, LLB, CA, LLM. The advertisement published in leading newspaper called The News. Similarly, every job mentioned its required experience or skills. The application can submit through online. The official website of this organization is www.fwo.com.pk. The contact number of this organization is 051 9271415. But the postal address of this Frontier Works Organization FWO is Frontier Works Organization FWO Headquarter 509, Kashmir Road, RA Bazar Rawalpindi Pakistan.
|Organization||Frontier Works Organization FWO|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Qualification/Education||Middle, Bachelor, BA, B.com, MBA, DAE, LLB, CA, LLM|
|Job Posted date||17 January, 2021|
|Job last date||26 January, 2021|
|Source||Daily The News|
1. Applicants who are interested in these jobs can apply online at fwo.com.pk for serial No 1-3 by 23 Jan 2021 and serial No 4-24 by 26 Jan 2021.
2. All jobs are located at HQ FWO and Thallian (M-2 & MSA)
3. Successful candidates will earn handsome salary packages.
4. FWO can reject, refuse, omit, postponed, cancel or make change to the whole or part of any requirements advertisement or plan about this advertisement.
5. No TA/DA will be offered for test/interview.